Monday, December 29, 2008

To record or not to record?

Two posts today. I have a lot on my mind.

Christmas has past and we had a lot of fun. Opened presents, ate good food, and shared our home and others' homes for great times of fellowship. Through it all, I captured about 45 seconds of video and maybe three photos for posterity.

My question is this: when do you break out the cameras? I feel like I am missing the action if I spend all my time trying to "remember" it. On the other hand, I will never get to see Savvy opening her presents while she was two years old. What do you think?

1 comment:

the Percifuls said...

Ugh! I know exactly what you mean. We did Christmas Eve with my parents. I took about 100 pictures, but don't remember much. Then, we did Christmas morning with Matt's sister. I forgot to get the camera out, but had a great time & have great memories. What to do? What to do?